Operating System (Sistema Operativo): iOS
Developer (Sviluppatore): Power International Holding
App Category (Categoria): Intrattenimento
Price (Prezzo): Free - Gratis 0
Find a wonderful experience at Al Maha Island by downloading the app. Discover the best way to enjoy your trip, weekend escape, or the much awaited FIFA World Cup in Doha, Qatar, in 2022!
Al Maha Island is the ultimate entertainment and leisure hotspot, transforming the tourism and hospitality in Qatar to a new level. Located across Lusail Marina promenade and linked to the mainland via a causeway, Nammos Beach Club, Al Maha Arena, and a high-end dining district. Al Maha Island is set to attract over 1.5 million visitors per year. Featuring Lusail Winter Wonderland which brings the ultimate entertainment and lifestyle celebration to Qatar this winter offering over 50 rides and attractions, delicious food and drinks and live entertainment.
For the best Customer Experience Al Maha Island is bringing a unique driveway experience reserved only for supercars and classic cars. Enjoy your ride around the luxurious restaurants on one side, and Lusail City on the other. Benefits of this experience include Entrance to the island from the VIP gate, Exclusive access to Al Maha Drive, Valet parking service in the VIP parking area.
Al Maha Island to be the popular destination among citizens and residents in Qatar and expected to attract tourists from the GCC countries and the region.
• Plan it real-time or book it far in advance
• Hassle-free Booking
• Secured Payments
• Entry Access with QR Scanner
• Deals on your stay during FIFA World Cup 2022
• Amazing Al Maha Drive experience
• Explore over a wide variety of amazing outlets
• Manage your bookings
• Manage your registered Car details for a faster entry access
• View your favorite outlet details on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp
• Search your destination inside Al Maha Island with a user friendly Al Maha Map
• Get paperless confirmation
• 24/7 customer service
Tutti i dati e le informazioni delle applicazioni sono state acquisite dai Feed RSS pubblici di Apple.