Prezzo: € 5,49
This is an animated storybook app, which will humorously help teach your child about emotions and early reading skills.
The best-selling classic becomes an interactive storybook!
** Reached No. 1 in Books on the App Store! **
** Winner of Cynopsis Kids Imagination Award – Best Preschool App! **
** Winner of Cybils Award—first Book App award winner! **
** Common Sense Media 5-Star Quality Rating **
“Emotional expression, humor, built-in vocabulary, and interactivity help kids learn throughout this story.” – Common Sense Media
The Monster at the End of This Book enhances the classic Sesame Street book with completely immersive experiences that make children part of the story. Join lovable, furry old Grover as he tries his very hardest to tie down pages and build brick walls—all to keep readers away from the monster at the end of this book.
Families can share this giggle-filled story together in a brand-new way that children will ask to read again and again. The Monster at the End of This Book is a truly enchanting reading experience for kids—and monsters—of all ages.
• Lively, interactive animation that responds to your child’s touch
• Narration by lovable old Grover himself—tapping Grover makes him talk!
• Engaging activities that empower readers to decide how and when to move the story forward—plus encourage kids’ spatial development and listening skills
• Word highlighting to help build beginning reader skills
• Easy-to-follow parent tips for helping kids tackle common fears and label emotions
• Bookplate personalization—add your child's name!
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Tutti i dati e le informazioni delle applicazioni sono state acquisite dai Feed RSS pubblici di Apple.