Categoria: Riviste e giornali
Curio is the best way to listen to audio journalism from leading newspapers and magazines, anytime, anywhere.
Download now and discover handpicked stories from over 30 publications, including The Economist, The Guardian, The Washington Post, Financial Times, 1843 Magazine, Foreign Policy, Bloomberg, Bloomberg Businessweek, Aeon and many more.
Find out why a Coronavirus vaccine is a highly market-dependent system, and how to use the Pomodoro Technique if you're working from home.
HOW IT WORKS
We have three different options for you:
- Free - Listen to 10 free tracks of your choice
- Monthly premium - £5.99/month
- Annual premium - £44.99/year, our most popular and cost-effective plan with a 7-day free trial (Don’t like it? Cancel it before the end of the trial, and you won’t be charged)
- Ad-free listening
- Unlimited access to thousands of hours of audio from The Economist, The Guardian, Financial Times, Bloomberg, Aeon and more
- Unlimited downloads to listen offline
- Unlimited bookmarks and saves on stories
- Personalised recommendations and curated playlists
Please note that your subscription plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period (either the £5.99 at the end of your current month for the monthly plan or £44.99 at the end of your current year for the annual plan).
You may manage your subscription plan and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of free tracks or a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Tutti i dati e le informazioni delle applicazioni sono state acquisite dai Feed RSS pubblici di Apple.