Operating System (Sistema Operativo): iOS
Developer (Sviluppatore): Headspace Inc.
App Category (Categoria): Salute e benessere
Price (Prezzo): Free - Gratis 0
Reviews (Recensioni): 9917
Stress less, sleep soundly, and get happier. Headspace is everyday mindfulness and meditation, so you can make mindfulness a daily habit and be kind to your mind. Learn how to relax, manage stress, find your focus, and release tension in both the mind and body.
Get guided meditations, courses, and mindfulness exercises on subjects like stress, general anxiety, worry, building resilience, and more topics for any moment. Learn mindfulness and choose from hundreds of meditations led by world-class experts from all walks of life. From guided meditations to soothing breathwork, get personalized recommendations daily based on what you like and how you’re feeling.
Build your practice and meditate your way — Headspace is meditation for every experience level and lifestyle. Try short, 3-minute mindful meditation sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule, or choose longer meditations for any time of day. Meditate with friends, and join live group meditations with members from around the world. Listen to soothing stories, calming sounds, and sleep music to create the conditions for restful slumber. Release stress and Tune in to Focus music to help you stay in the zone, and discover tension-releasing, joyful movement exercises.
Meditate, practice mindfulness, relax and sleep well. Start your free trial to feel the difference.
- Discover guided meditations and mindfulness exercises
- Meditate with Headspace’s personalized recommendations based on your activity
- Practice daily meditation on a new topic each day
- Breathe easy with 3-minute mini meditations for a quick mental reset
- Track your progress and time spent meditating with Mindful Minutes on Apple Health
- Learn meditation skills and find answers to your mindfulness questions
- Start your day inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day
SLEEP SOUNDS & MEDITATIONS
- Relax and create the conditions for a restful sleep
- Switch off with sleepcasts: calming narration paired with relaxing sounds
- Soothing sleep sounds with ambient nature recordings
- Calm & tranquil sleep music to help you reach a deep slumber
STRESS RELIEF & COPING MEDITATIONS
- Anxiety relief – ease stress with “SOS” sessions for moments of anxiety
- Learn breathwork to help you relax & calm down
- Build resilience with the Weathering the Storm collection
- Meditations to help you cope with sadness, anger, and adapting to change
FIND FOCUS & BUILD PRODUCTIVITY
- Improve focus with meditations for working from home
- Boost your concentration and productivity with focus enhancing music
- Choose from curated playlists to set the right mood for your day
CENTERED FITNESS & TENSION RELEASE
- Relieve stress and release tension with mindful movement
- Mood boosting and motivating at-home workouts like yoga and guided runs
- Centered fitness courses: 28 days of mindful fitness and cardio
- Train with experts and Olympians Kim Glass & Leon Taylor
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$69.99 per year (that's less than $5.99 a month)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Headspace saves your meditation sessions to your Apple Health app.
Read the terms and conditions here:
Tutti i dati e le informazioni delle applicazioni sono state acquisite dai Feed RSS pubblici di Apple.